You Did What??

I tore the ACL (anterior cruciate ligament), the medial meniscus in my right knee on 6-2-09 when I slipped/fell backward off a 10" step. A microfracture of the femoral condyle was also discoverd. I felt a very painful pop on impact and another pop when up-righting myself again. It's a very common injury to both pro and weekend warrior athletes. I tore the meniscus in this same knee in 2007. I'm an active woman and a delivery person for a major company so it is imperative that I'm 100%. This is the story of my ACL surgery on August 18, 2009. To start reading from the beginning click and at the bottom of the page there is a "newer post" link.

Tuesday, April 20, 2010

2 Weeks Post ACL Revision

I'm going back in time and posting these two pictures from 2 weeks post acl revision. The surgery was on April 6, 2010 these were taken on April 20, 2010. Other than looking like it's been invaded recently for the 3rd time and that nasty little red circle where the blister was it looks good! LOL!



No comments: